To take your leadership to the next level, we believe that personal mastery is key – transforming how you relate to yourself, to others and to humanity. This is the opportunity that The Extraordinary Leader’s Journey provides. And it enables you to contribute significantly to others as you grow. On this programme, you’ll quickly realize that this is not a training exercise, but a life-changing leadership experience.
You’ll spend your time working with the farm and the school for 6–18 year old children. You’ll combine interacting with the many indigenous people – teaching the pupils, learning from the teachers as leaders, working closely with the founder & school leader – with Pragma leadership development and your own one-to-one Executive Coaching. We’ll also find time to contribute to the school to provide lasting value to the community of 220 pupils and staff.
- A paradigm-shifting life-changing experience in Kenya.
- A deeper understanding of the lives of those less privileged than you.
- A new approach to understanding who you are and how you connect with others.
- A broader perspective on your authentic leadership.
- A higher-level appreciation of the world and how you can make a difference.
"This journey has exceeded all my expectations to be a better leader for myself and for my team. My deepest learning is being myself, bringing that presence within a team and inspiring that team to be on board and on the journey with me" Jason Drewett, Autoglass.